Associate Degree Requirements
In order to be accepted as a degree candidate, the student must complete a degree audit and be cleared for graduation by the Registrar by the graduation application deadline of the term they wish to graduate. The deadline is set for the second Friday of November for fall graduation, the second Friday of April for spring graduation, and the second Friday of June for summer graduation. The following qualifications are also required:
- All financial obligations to the College must be paid
- A minimum of 60 credits must be earned with a grade average of at least C on all credits counted toward graduation
- All degree finalization procedures must be completed (items identified on the graduation checklist)
- Student participation in the commencement exercises is required unless excused for a valid reason by the Vice President of Student Services. Commencement exercises are held each year at the close of the spring semester.
Academic Residency Requirements for Graduation
Residency requirements must be met in one of the following ways:
- Thirty credits must be earned at WNCC, or
- The last 15 credits must be taken at WNCC. Any exceptions to the residency requirements must meet with the express approval of the Vice President of Educational and Student Services.
Prospective Graduate List
A list of prospective May 2017 graduates as of April, 7 2017. (Please note, this list does not inlcude Summer 2017 prospective graduates.) If your name does not appear, and you believe you should be included, please contact the Registrar's Office by phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org.