Required Form to get you started!
If you’re not ready to commit to a full degree program or just want to take a course or two to transfer to another institution, Western Nebraska Community College welcomes you!
Non-degree students are:
- Non-degree seeking student: to enroll in coursework to transfer to another college or for personal enrichment
- Early College/CollegeNOW!: to earn college credit while enrolled in high school
- Allied Health: to earn a certificate in Basic Nursing Assistant, Medication Assistant or Phlebotomy
- Pine Ridge Job Corp
- Senior Citizen with Gold Card: please see Student Services Office for additional registration information
Steps to Register for Classes
- Complete the Non-Degree Seeking Registration Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to the campus where you’ll be taking classes. Or bring your form to that office.
- The last date to register for classes is the Friday before the first day of classes.
- Summer 2017 Term - last day to register is Friday, May 26, 2017
- Summer 2017 Term - first day of class is Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Fall 2017 Term – last day to register is Friday, August 18, 2017
- Fall 2017 Term - first day of classes is Monday, August 21, 2017
- Spring 2018 Term – last day to register is Friday, January 12, 2018
- Spring 2018 Term – first day of classes is Monday, January 15, 2018
Choose from the Non-Degree Registration Form or our Large Print Version (PDFs):
Non-degree seeking students:
- are responsible for all charges incurred once you are registered in classes at Western Nebraska Community College, unless tuition is being paid by a sponsorship.
- are not eligible for federal financial aid for this class or classes.
- are not assigned an academic advisor
- are responsible for making changes to their schedules in accordance with the WNCC add/drop/withdrawal and refund policies.
- are not eligible for federal financial aid for this class or classes
- are eligible to access WNCC's tutoring programs.
If non-degree seeking students wished to pursue a degree at WNCC, they must complete the admissions process.
Once registration is processed, your tuition & fees bill will be mailed to you. You can pay your bill over the telephone or online (www.wncc.edu/cost-aid/make-payment) or set up a NelNet payment plan (www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/wncc) or pay in person at any of our three campuses. Please contact the Business Office at 308 635 6020 if you have questions about your bill and/or the NelNet payment plan program. Tuition payment is due by the first day of class. For Allied Health classes, payment is due at the time of registration.
Any questions? Please contact us!
Alliance Campus Scottsbluff Campus Sidney Campus
1750 Sweetwater Ave 1607 E 27th St 371 College Dr
Alliance NE 69301 Scottsbluff NE 69361 Sidney NE 69162
308 763 2000 (phone) 308 635 6010 (phone) 308 254 5450 (phone)
308 763 2012 (fax) 308 635 6732 (fax) 308 254 7444 (fax)
Or email: email@example.com