Are you planning to only take courses online?
Online Only Checklist
- Research WNCC and its academic programs
- Explore the WNCC Online Learning website to determine whether Online Learning is the appropriate learning environment to meet your educational goals.
- Apply online for admission
- Apply online for financial aid including scholarships
- Complete the FAFSA (WNCC Code: 002560)
- Register for the NelNet automatic payment plan
- Send your official high school or GED transcript
- Complete the eCompass test
- Discuss your educational goals and the online courses you plan to take for your program with your academic advisor,
- Register for classes for courses online
- Buy your books online
If you have a disability and would use accommodations if taking classes on campus, there may be additional accommodations or arrangements appropriate to support your online learning. Please contact the Disability Services Officer, Norm Stephenson by phone (308-635-6090 /6050) or email email@example.com. You may also want to visit the WNCC Disability Services website for additional information.