Apply for Aid
Complete the FAFSA to apply for Pell grants, supplemental grants, work study and Stafford student loans.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov, and be sure to include WNCC's school code: 002560
- Visit StudentAid.gov to obtain a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) to sign your FAFSA
- If you are selected for verification and need a verification worksheet to submit to the Financial Aid Office, you may print one by going to the Financial Aid Forms page
- If applicable, look at the FAFSA Guide for Veterans and Active Duty Military FAFSA Guide for Veterans and Active Duty Military
- Complete our general online scholarship application to be considered for a wide variety of WNCC and outside scholarships during the academic year. This process is included as a part of the overall WNCC application process.
- Aid for International Students
- Financial Aid Resources
- Federal Student Aid Videos
- EducationQuest FAFSA Tools
- Ayuda Financiera del Estudiante en Espanol
Financial Aid Filedrop
To securely transfer your confidential documents to the Financial Aid Office, simply upload them through this WNCC Financial Aid Filedrop. Please include the student's name and WNCC ID in the Subject line.